Sunday, May 22, 2011

Day 3 Progress update

FriSatSun
Goal5/205/215/22
Get out of bed at 6 AM.12
Get in bed, lights out, by 10 PM123
First thing in morning exercise 20 min+.12
Second thing is to get started work 5 min+.12


Hi, above you can see my progress.  I started Friday night, which is why all the morning things weren't done that day.  So far so good!  The only thing is that I couldn't fall asleep at 10 on Friday and ended up falling asleep at maybe 2 in the morning, so I was really tired Sat and still tired today.  This morning I meant to take a short nap, but it turned into about an hour 20, and I've resorted to coffee because I need to get a lot of work done today.  Both things aren't great ideas for getting my sleep on track, but as long as I keep getting up at 6 AM, I think I'll see improvements.

No comments:

Post a Comment